Men's Bear Print Sherpa Fleece Slipper
- Closed back style slipper hugs your feet snugly to prevent your feet from slipping out.
- Memory foam footbed helps reduce foot stress by conforming to the shape of your foot and rebounding with every step.
- Soft soles lets you snuggle up on the couch or bed easily without taking them off.
- Faux fur lining keeps your feet toasty warm, while wicking away moisture to keep them dry and odorless.
- Machine washable for easy care.
All slipper uppers are crafted from man-made fabrics, unless stated otherwise on the product page. We use 100% vegan materials. Slipper soles are made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR).
All RockDove slippers are machine washable. Turn settings on gentle cycle and use cold water at or below 30-degree Celsius. Air or line dry preferred.
- To find your best fit, please refer to the Size Chart link.
- Slippers sizes are in medium width, except on select styles where wide width is available.
- If you wear a half size or are between sizes, pick the next larger size.
- New memory foam slippers tend to fit tight at first as they take time to conform to your feet. Give them time to break in and they should fit better with wear. If they're still too small, contact us for a replacement.
- Men's sizes are convertible to women's, and vice versa, by adding or subtracting 2. For example, a men's size 8 is equivalent to a women's size 10.
Your purchase is protected against defects for one year after the delivery date.
RockDove is an American brand of comfort footwear brought to you by Lace & Lawn Ltd., a California corporation.
- Continental U.S.:
- Free expedited 3-day shipping
- Priority 1-2 day shipping on select styles for a fee
- Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico: free 5-7 day shipping
- Canada & Europe: 3-5 day shipping on select styles. Guaranteed 4-15 business days on all styles.
- Australia: 8-15 business days.
- Elsewhere: 8-15 business days.
- Costs are calculated based on destination and package weight.
- Unused merchandise is eligible for a full refund within 30 days from receipt of order. To initiate your return, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your order ID when you write in.
- Once your return has been initiated, please allow up to 7-10 business days to process your return and credit your original form of payment.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact us with photo proof of defect. We may replace them for you without needing you to make a return.
- RockDove Footwear reserves the right to approve all returns, and has the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with our policy requirements. We do not reimburse return shipping fees.