Men's Jacob Flannel Lined Moccasin
- Rubber sole
- This new and improved version features a customized arch support with a soft-spike massage ball design, which adjusts to your arch height and helps ease plantar fasciitis pain; sizing has also been adjusted to fit slightly larger due to customer feedback
- Made of a soft but durable faux suede upper, and flannel lined terrycloth that wicks away moisture to keep your foot dry and odorless
- Memory foam footbed conforms to your foot's natural contours for customized comfort; cushioned with an extra EVA layer to absorb shock from walking on hard surfaces
- Versatile indoor/outdoor sole lets you step outside anytime for short walks to the mailbox, into the garden or onto the terrace
- Machine washable for easy care
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the return or exchange along with the reason(s). If you received a defective product, please include a photo of the defect. If you'd like to exchange for a different size, please tell us if you'd prefer a smaller or larger size. Once we approve of the return or exchange, we will provide you with the closest warehouse address for your return. Please mail out the product and send us the carrier tracking number. Once we receive your tracking number, we will issue you the refund within 24 hours (or in the case of an exchange, send out your replacement product).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.