Women's Chenille Lightweight Closed Back Slipper
- Designed with a closed back and an inward tilt to keep your heel from slipping out, securing your every step especially when walking up or down stairs
- Lightweight construction (under 9 oz. a pair) keeps you light on your feet as you go about your daily chores in the house; also makes for a great office slipper (for the lucky ones who can get away with it) that you can easily pack up and carry around in your bag
- Durable rubber sole with anti-skid traction lets you step outside the house to pick up the mail or take out the dog without switching shoes
- Insole padded with a layer of 45D memory foam, two layers of support foam for extra cushioning, and a layer of anti-shock EVA, so you'll always feel like stepping on fluffy pillows wherever you go
- Breathable terry lining wicks away moisture so your feet can stay sweat-free and odorless; machine washable for easy care
All slipper uppers are crafted from man-made fabrics, unless stated otherwise on the product page. We use 100% vegan materials. Slipper soles are made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR).
All RockDove slippers are machine washable. Turn settings on gentle cycle and use cold water at or below 30-degree Celsius. Air or line dry preferred.
- To find your best fit, please refer to the Size Chart link.
- Slippers sizes are in medium width, except on select styles where wide width is available.
- If you wear a half size or are between sizes, pick the next larger size.
- New memory foam slippers tend to fit tight at first as they take time to conform to your feet. Give them time to break in and they should fit better with wear. If they're still too small, contact us for a replacement.
- Men's sizes are convertible to women's, and vice versa, by adding or subtracting 2. For example, a men's size 8 is equivalent to a women's size 10.
Your purchase is protected against defects for one year after the delivery date.
RockDove is an American brand of comfort footwear brought to you by Lace & Lawn Ltd., a California corporation.
- Continental U.S.:
- Free expedited 3-day shipping
- Priority 1-2 day shipping on select styles for a fee
- Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico: free standard 5-7 day shipping
- Canada, UK, and the EU: 3-5 day shipping on select styles based on availability
- Elsewhere: 14-21 day international shipping for a fee
- We do not ship on weekends or U.S. holidays.
- Unused merchandise is eligible for a full refund within 30 days from receipt of order. To initiate your return, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your order ID when you write in.
- Once your return has been initiated, please allow up to 7-10 business days to process your return and credit your original form of payment.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact us with photo proof of defect. We may replace them for you without needing you to make a return.
- RockDove Footwear reserves the right to approve all returns, and has the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with our policy requirements. We do not reimburse return shipping fees.