Women's Geri-Active Adaptive Slipper
- Rubber sole
- TERRIFIC FOR SWOLLEN FEET - Tired of not being able to fit into regular shoes due to swollen feet? This slipper/shoe hybrid with a hook and loop fastener are the answer to your footwear woes. Accommodates extra wide width or high instep feet like no regular slippers or shoes
- EASY ON/OFF - Adjustable upper opens up wide and deep so you can simply set your foot in and seal the top for a personalized fit. No more struggling to pull on shoes which may hurt sensitive skin or painful feet. The hook-and-loop area is 1.5x larger than typical adaptive shoes to allow for a higher degree of adjustability; also will not gather dust, hair, or fuzz from the felt material.
- COMFORTABLE & SUPPORTIVE - Lined with soft, moisture-wicking sherpa lining that aids circulation and warms up cold feet in winter. Being adjustable means you can enjoy them either barefoot, with thick socks on, or with your custom orthotics. Midsole contains a high density foam layer, a shock-absorbing EVA layer, and minor arch support to reduce foot stress. Designed to provide generous padding for your feet while still being supportive enough to walk effortlessly without sinking into each step.
- VERSATILE OUTSOLE - These can be worn as house slippers or regular outdoor shoes. The sturdy rubber sole lets you step noiselessly in the bedroom, and confidently outdoors thanks to its anti-skid traction. Don't worry about getting them dirty, because the material is 100% machine washable for easy maintenance.
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT - A great gift choice for senior parents, grandparents, or a friend in need of comfortable, adaptive shoes. Show them how much you care by investing in their everyday comfort at home, in the nursing facility, or rehab center. They're also a must-have companion for extended hospital stays where regular slippers/shoes can be inconvenient or unsafe to wear.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the return or exchange along with the reason(s). If you received a defective product, please include a photo of the defect. If you'd like to exchange for a different size, please tell us if you'd prefer a smaller or larger size. Once we approve of the return or exchange, we will provide you with the closest warehouse address for your return. Please mail out the product and send us the carrier tracking number. Once we receive your tracking number, we will issue you the refund within 24 hours (or in the case of an exchange, send out your replacement product).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.