Women's Nora Faux Fur Trim Bootie
- Wool-like blend upper along with a fashionable suede back heel give you the softest wearing feeling. Polar fleece lining with Faux rabbit fur collar for an extra layer of warmth and moisture-wicking, which will keep your feet nice and toasty whether in socks or barefoot
- Padded with one layer of high-density memory foam and extra three layer of thickening foam, these slippers cushioning really pamper your feet in cozy softness and keep each of your steps like walking on pillows
- Durable and slip-resistant rubber sole with sneaker traction makes the slippers perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The sole built-in arch support offer extra comfort from standing or walking all day
- Cold-winter slippers pamper your feet with every step, from home bedroom to spa and travel. Care: machine wash cold and air dry
- Comes in six size options: (size 6, size 7, size 8, size 9, size 10, size 11). If you wear a half-size in women's shoes (e.g. 6.5, 9.5, 10.5) or tend to wear thick socks with your slippers, please get the next size up
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Contact us at email@example.com to request the return or exchange along with the reason(s). If you received a defective product, please include a photo of the defect. If you'd like to exchange for a different size, please tell us if you'd prefer a smaller or larger size. Once we approve of the return or exchange, we will provide you with the closest warehouse address for your return. Please mail out the product and send us the carrier tracking number. Once we receive your tracking number, we will issue you the refund within 24 hours (or in the case of an exchange, send out your replacement product).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.