Men's Aiden Wool Lined Full Ridge Clog Slipper
- Microsuede upper
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 inch
- Suede upper with color contrast wool-like lining; these cozy moccasin slippers are suitable for indoor, around the house, and general lounging. Simple and classic design. Rugged but refined style mixes the traditional moccasin with the construction of a hiking shoe
- Men's moccasin style slippers with a closed back heel, combines the safety and fit of an outdoor shoe with the comfort of a slipper. High-density memory foam insole feels like marshmallows under your feet. Luxurious plush fleece lining offers next-to-skin comfort to keep you warm and cozy
- Durable rubber sport sole with sneaker traction prevents slipping on smooth tiles or hardwood; allows you to step outside the house to grab the newspaper or pick up the mail without changing into your regular shoes
- Padded with high-density memory foam, the slippers will mold to your feet giving you a custom fit for maximized comfort and makes you feel like you're walking on a soft cloud.
- Made of fully machine washable material, so you can toss them in the washer when they are accumulated too much dirt or dust
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Contact us at email@example.com to request the return or exchange along with the reason(s). If you received a defective product, please include a photo of the defect. If you'd like to exchange for a different size, please tell us if you'd prefer a smaller or larger size. Once we approve of the return or exchange, we will provide you with the closest warehouse address for your return. Please mail out the product and send us the carrier tracking number. Once we receive your tracking number, we will issue you the refund within 24 hours (or in the case of an exchange, send out your replacement product).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.