Men's Evan Sherpa Lined Clog
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Rubber sole
- Easy on/off clog style slipper with a secure heel collar
- Waffle knit upper lets your foot breathe, keeping your slipper sweat and odor-free; machine washable for easy care
- Memory foam insole molds to the contours of your foot for pillow soft comfort; pamper yourself after a long day at work, or that hard working husband or Dad in your life by giving his tired feet a well deserved rest
- Sturdy rubber sole lets you step outside the house to grab the mail or walk the dog without switching shoes. Non-marking and noiseless on both tile and hardwood floors.
- Product designed and quality inspected in the USA, with a 24/7 US-based support team ready to take care of all your after-sale needs. Note: when reading other customers' reviews, please prioritize more recent feedback as RockDove has made multiple updates to this product since its launch in early 2017, improving on both its longevity and sizing.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the return or exchange along with the reason(s). If you received a defective product, please include a photo of the defect. If you'd like to exchange for a different size, please tell us if you'd prefer a smaller or larger size. Once we approve of the return or exchange, we will provide you with the closest warehouse address for your return. Please mail out the product and send us the carrier tracking number. Once we receive your tracking number, we will issue you the refund within 24 hours (or in the case of an exchange, send out your replacement product).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.