Women's Nomad Memory Foam Slipper
- Sherpa Fleece
- Rubber sole
- CLOSED HEEL - These slippers hug your feet entirely so they won't fly off when walking, especially on stairs. Made of soft uppers, you can also step over the back and wear them as slip-ons, for times when you need to quickly slip them on and go.
- TOASTY WARM - Covered in plush sherpa fleece from inside to outside, this slipper will wrap your feet in a cocoon of warmth so they'll never feel cold.
- CLOUDLIKE - Midsole padded with high-density memory foam and two support foams for extra cushioning; molds to the curves of your underfoot to evenly distribute stress. Once worn you'll never want to take them off - they're that comfortable.
- VERSATILE - Rubber outsole lets you step anywhere from bedroom to outdoors without switching shoes, useful for times when you need to step out for quick errands; also makes a great camp or dorm slipper that's easy to pack up (no need to ever worry about damaging or creasing the material).
- DURABLE - Sole is joined to the upper via sewn side seams (not glued on), greatly improving the durability of the slipper; they're also machine washable so simply throw them in the wash and they'll come out as good as new; 100% vegan-friendly: contains no animal parts.
All slipper uppers are crafted from man-made fabrics, unless stated otherwise on the product page. We use 100% vegan materials. Slipper soles are made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR).
All RockDove slippers are machine washable. Turn settings on gentle cycle and use cold water at or below 30-degree Celsius. Air or line dry preferred.
- To find your best fit, please refer to the Size Chart link.
- Slippers sizes are in medium width, except on select styles where wide width is available.
- If you wear a half size or are between sizes, pick the next larger size.
- New memory foam slippers tend to fit tight at first as they take time to conform to your feet. Give them time to break in and they should fit better with wear. If they're still too small, contact us for a replacement.
- Men's sizes are convertible to women's, and vice versa, by adding or subtracting 2. For example, a men's size 8 is equivalent to a women's size 10.
Your purchase is protected against defects for one year after the delivery date.
RockDove is an American brand of comfort footwear brought to you by Lace & Lawn Ltd., a California corporation.
- Continental U.S.:
- Free expedited 3-day shipping
- Priority 1-2 day shipping on select styles for a fee
- Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico: free standard 5-7 day shipping
- Canada, UK, and the EU: 3-5 day shipping on select styles based on availability
- Elsewhere: 7-14 day international shipping for a fee
- We do not ship on weekends or U.S. holidays.
- Unused merchandise is eligible for a full refund within 30 days from receipt of order. To initiate your return, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your order ID when you write in.
- Once your return has been initiated, please allow up to 7-10 business days to process your return and credit your original form of payment.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact us with photo proof of defect. We may replace them for you without needing you to make a return.
- RockDove Footwear reserves the right to approve all returns, and has the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with our policy requirements. We do not reimburse return shipping fees.